Sunday 20 July 2014

Bobby Brown - Remix Box - 1990 (including Roni, On Our Own & Interview)

DOWNLOAD
  1. Don't Be Cruel (Extended Version)
  2. Don't Be Cruel (Dub)
  3. Don't Be Cruel (Acapella)
  4. My Prerogative (Extended Version)
  5. My Prerogative (Radio Edit)
  6. My Prerogative (Instrumental)
  7. My Prerogative (Dub)
  8. Roni (Extended Version)
  9. Roni (Radio Edit)
  10. Roni (Instrumental)
  11. Roni (Pebbarone Mix)
  12. Every Little Step (Extended Version)
  13. Every Little Step (Uptown Mix)
  14. Every Little Step (Instrumental)
  15. On Our Own (Extended Club Version)
  16. On Our Own (Radio Edit)
  17. On Our Own (Instrumental)
  18. Rock Wit'cha (Extended Version)
  19. Rock Wit'cha (Instrumental)
  20. Rock Wit'cha (Suite)
  21. Interview

1 comment:

  1. Could someone PLEASE re-up the Bobby Brown "Remix Box" link? PLEASE contact me at loveandhappiness4evermore@gmail.com. Thanks.

    WED. 10/4/2018
    9:03 P.M., P.S.T. :-)

    ReplyDelete